In accordance with the provisions of article 10 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, the user is informed that the domain www.tienda.i4life.es belongs, as holder to:
i4life innovación y desarrollos, SL. (en adelante, i4life)
Calle Profesor Potter, 183
Gijón (33203 – Asturias)
Obligations and responsibilities of users.
The use of this website will be governed by these conditions, including the contents and services made available to users. That is why since i4life, please read these conditions carefully as they contain all the information related to your rights and obligations.
You should know that with the mere access to the website you will already be considered as “user” of it and with this expressly accepts, automatically and voluntarily, the conditions in force at any time. In case you do not want to accept them it is recommended not to continue using the website. Note that access to www.tienda.i4life.es is free and does not require prior subscription or registration.
i4life reserves the right, exclusively and at any time, to review the present conditions to introduce modifications derived from legislative changes or by corporate decisions, committing to publish and thereby inform of the variations that could affect users. These modifications will be deemed accepted when the user continues to use the website.
Likewise, i4life reserves the right to unilaterally modify, at any time and without prior notice, the structure and design of the website, as well as the services or contents. With these same terms, during the modification, repair, update or improvement tasks, access to the website may be suspended.
It could happen that derived from the modifications in the website described in the previous paragraph, new content or services were included that, in addition to being subject to these Conditions of Use, were also subject to Particular or Special Conditions that extended or replaced these. In case there is any disagreement between the generals and the individuals, the provisions of the latter will prevail.
During the use of this website, the user undertakes not to contravene the current legislation, good faith, custom and public order, being prohibited the use for illicit, deceptive, malicious or harmful purposes for i4life or third parties. Therefore, the use must be adequate and correct, the user refraining from carrying out harmful behaviors to the image, interests and / or rights of i4life and / or third parties that may damage, disable or overload the website. Likewise, you must refrain from accessing, using and / or manipulating the data of i4life.
The user is solely responsible for ensuring compliance with the minimum technical requirements and internet connection necessary for the correct use of the website. Consequently, i4life will not assume any responsibility for the inadequacy of the technical requirements of the user's equipment that impede the correct operational functioning.
i4life adopts reasonably adequate security measures to detect the existence of viruses, even in files that can be downloaded derived from the use of the website. However, it must be taken into account that the security measures of the computer systems are not entirely reliable, so i4life cannot guarantee the absence of viruses or other elements that could affect the user's computer systems, documents and / or files . We ask users to refrain from introducing or spreading computer viruses or physical or logical systems on the network that could cause damage to i4life or third parties.
i4life reserves the right to take the necessary legal actions in defense of its interests or temporarily suspend, and without prior notice, accessibility to the website due to maintenance, repair, update or improvement operations.
The user agrees to use the website respecting the following points:
– The user undertakes not to make any attempt to violate access levels, incorrect data manipulation, duplication and export of data or information protected by intellectual property or other legal rights, to try to access restricted areas of i4life's computer systems , introduction of programs, viruses or any other device that produces or may cause modifications to the i4life or third-party computer system.
– The user may not assign or transmit to a third party the username and password of access to the intranet, being, in short, prohibited the use of the WEBSITE for any purpose other than the exclusive satisfaction of their own needs for use , or other than the use described in the WEBSITE itself.
– It is absolutely forbidden to the user, in an enunciative but not limitative way, to reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, reproduce, translate, modify, version, market, duplicate, transform or transmit to third parties, in whole or in part the WEBSITE, as well as remove, manipulate or alter in any way any physical or logical warning or label that includes the property rights of i4life on the application.
– The use of the WEBSITE does not imply acceptance, approval and / or knowledge by the i4life of the improper use made of the website, since the LICENSOR only provides the user with permits to make proper use of it, in accordance with the present contract. The user is solely responsible for the correct use of the WEBSITE.
– Likewise, in the event that the user does not comply with the obligations set forth herein, i4life may cease the provision of services, through written notification of the reasons for such termination, and without prejudice to the penalty that may apply.