In accordance with the provisions of article 10 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, the user is informed that the domain www.tienda.i4life.es belongs, as holder to:
i4life innovación y desarrollos, SL. (en adelante, i4life)
Calle Profesor Potter, 183
Gijón (33203 – Asturias)
Obligations and responsibilities of users.
The use of this website will be governed by these conditions, including the contents and services made available to users. That is why since i4life, please read these conditions carefully as they contain all the information related to your rights and obligations.
You should know that with the mere access to the website you will already be considered as “user” of it and with this expressly accepts, automatically and voluntarily, the conditions in force at any time. In case you do not want to accept them it is recommended not to continue using the website. Note that access to www.tienda.i4life.es is free and does not require prior subscription or registration.
i4life reserves the right, exclusively and at any time, to review the present conditions to introduce modifications derived from legislative changes or by corporate decisions, committing to publish and thereby inform of the variations that could affect users. These modifications will be deemed accepted when the user continues to use the website.
Likewise, i4life reserves the right to unilaterally modify, at any time and without prior notice, the structure and design of the website, as well as the services or contents. With these same terms, during the modification, repair, update or improvement tasks, access to the website may be suspended.
It could happen that derived from the modifications in the website described in the previous paragraph, new content or services were included that, in addition to being subject to these Conditions of Use, were also subject to Particular or Special Conditions that extended or replaced these. In case there is any disagreement between the generals and the individuals, the provisions of the latter will prevail.
During the use of this website, the user undertakes not to contravene the current legislation, good faith, custom and public order, being prohibited the use for illicit, deceptive, malicious or harmful purposes for i4life or third parties. Therefore, the use must be adequate and correct, the user refraining from carrying out harmful behaviors to the image, interests and / or rights of i4life and / or third parties that may damage, disable or overload the website. Likewise, you must refrain from accessing, using and / or manipulating the data of i4life.
The user is solely responsible for ensuring compliance with the minimum technical requirements and internet connection necessary for the correct use of the website. Consequently, i4life will not assume any responsibility for the inadequacy of the technical requirements of the user's equipment that impede the correct operational functioning.
i4life adopts reasonably adequate security measures to detect the existence of viruses, even in files that can be downloaded derived from the use of the website. However, it must be taken into account that the security measures of the computer systems are not entirely reliable, so i4life cannot guarantee the absence of viruses or other elements that could affect the user's computer systems, documents and / or files . We ask users to refrain from introducing or spreading computer viruses or physical or logical systems on the network that could cause damage to i4life or third parties.
i4life reserves the right to take the necessary legal actions in defense of its interests or temporarily suspend, and without prior notice, accessibility to the website due to maintenance, repair, update or improvement operations.
The user agrees to use the website respecting the following points:
– The user undertakes not to make any attempt to violate access levels, incorrect data manipulation, duplication and export of data or information protected by intellectual property or other legal rights, to try to access restricted areas of i4life's computer systems , introduction of programs, viruses or any other device that produces or may cause modifications to the i4life or third-party computer system.
– The user may not assign or transmit to a third party the username and password of access to the intranet, being, in short, prohibited the use of the WEBSITE for any purpose other than the exclusive satisfaction of their own needs for use , or other than the use described in the WEBSITE itself.
– It is absolutely forbidden to the user, in an enunciative but not limitative way, to reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, reproduce, translate, modify, version, market, duplicate, transform or transmit to third parties, in whole or in part the WEBSITE, as well as remove, manipulate or alter in any way any physical or logical warning or label that includes the property rights of i4life on the application.
– The use of the WEBSITE does not imply acceptance, approval and / or knowledge by the i4life of the improper use made of the website, since the LICENSOR only provides the user with permits to make proper use of it, in accordance with the present contract. The user is solely responsible for the correct use of the WEBSITE.
– Likewise, in the event that the user does not comply with the obligations set forth herein, i4life may cease the provision of services, through written notification of the reasons for such termination, and without prejudice to the penalty that may apply.
Intellectual and industrial property Backlinks / Hyperlinks Admission
The contents, photographs, videos, designs, texts, graphics, logos, icons, buttons, software, commercial names, brands or any other sign that may be susceptible to commercialization or industrial use displayed on the website are the property of i4life, or of third parties who have duly authorized their inclusion on the website or in any social network where i4life is present, except in those cases where there is an express indication to the contrary, and are protected, among others, by national and international property rules intellectual and industrial.
Reproduction of this website, as well as any of its contents, is prohibited, unless expressly authorized in writing by i4life. Without prejudice, the user will have the right to create links to the website page for private and non-commercial use subject to different conditions, reserving i4life the right to request, at any time, the immediate removal of any link to the website. The conditions are:
- It will be a revocable and non-exclusive right. - You may not imply that i4life recommends such website, services or products or falsify your relationship.
- It must not include content considered in bad taste, obscene, offensive, controversial, inciting violence or discrimination based on sex, race or religion, contrary to public order or illegal.
- The link should be directed to the website, without allowing reproduction as part of its website or within one of its frames or create a browser on any of the pages of the website.
i4life cannot control the information, content, products or services provided by other websites that have established links to the website. For this reason, it is not responsible for any aspect related to such websites.
i4life is a registered trademark, and its reproduction, imitation, use or insertion of these marks is prohibited without our proper authorization.
i4life is not responsible for the deficiencies of the service of its service provider, nor for the communication networks, nor for the problems resulting from the malfunction or use of non-optimized versions of any type of browser, as well as those derived from interruptions prolonged electricity supply, telecommunications lines, social conflicts, strikes, explosions, floods, acts and omissions of the Government, and in general all cases of force majeure or fortuitous events.
Both access to the website and the use that may be made of the information contained therein is the sole responsibility of the user. Therefore, i4life is not responsible for the consequences that such use or access to the information could cause and will only proceed to the elimination, as soon as possible, of the contents that could generate some type of damage or damage, provided that this is notified or Have effective knowledge.
i4life will not be liable for possible security errors that may occur or for any possible damages that may be caused to the user's computer system, files or documents stored therein, when they originate from a virus from the user's computer, malfunction of the browser or the use of non-updated versions of the same, of telephone breakdowns, interferences, omissions or disconnections in the operation of the electronic system due to causes beyond i4life.
i4life may interrupt access temporarily due to improvements, introduction of security measures, updating or restructuring of computer resources or installation of new uses on the website. The interruptions will be notified in advance whenever possible and will be kept as short as possible, preferably taking advantage of the night time.
Integrate and safeguard the conditions of use
Each of the stipulations of these conditions of use will be interpreted separately and independently of the others. In the event that any of the clauses is invalid or not enforceable under any legal norm or was declared void by virtue of any Court, legal norm or administrative authority, the nullity will only affect said clause and not the integrity and existence of the contract, keeping the rest of the agreements fully valid.
Conflict resolution applicable law and jurisdiction
These General Conditions of Use will be governed by Spanish legislation and, in particular, by the legislation on the protection of personal data (Organic Law on Protection of Personal Data and its Development Regulations, in addition to the General Regulations of Data Protection 2016/679 of the European Union) and by the legislation on services of the information society (Law 34/2002, of July 11, on services of the information society and electronic commerce). Any dispute will be resolved before the Courts of Gijón.